Annex Legal Nursing Consultancy offers support in medically-related litigation and other medical-legal matters in a variety of practice areas. As Certified Legal Nurse Consultants (CLNC®) we act as Full or Part-time Consultants and offer services to attorneys and organizations in need of medical records review, interpretation, and analysis. We help represent both plaintiff and defendant, locate testifying experts, and act as expert witnesses. As consultants, we serve as collaborators, strategists, researchers, and educators. With our in-depth knowledge of nursing, medicine, and the healthcare system, our contributions are recognized in all types of medical-legal cases or claims across all medical-legal settings.
We strive in providing nothing but the best quality services for our clients in a cost effective way. This endeavor of ours is backed by 32 Years of nursing experience of Mrs. Annie Pothen in Critical Care, Cardiology, Medical/Surgical, Pulmonology, Endocrine & Infertility departments which makes her an expert in medical related problems. 10 years’ experience reviewing medical records as a clinical nurse along with her CLNC certification qualifies her to quickly and cost effectively review cases in any medical and nursing specialty which would help in saving time, money & weed out irrelevant issues by screening cases that otherwise may need advice from expensive MD experts.
We offer support in medically-related litigation and other medical-legal matters in a variety of practice areas. As a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant (CLNC®) we act as Full or Part-time Consultant and offers services to attorneys and organizations in need of medical records review, interpretation, and analysis. We help represent both plaintiff and defendant, locate testifying experts, and act as expert witnesses.
Why Should You Hire a Legal Nurse Consultant?
Knowledge. The legal nurse consultant has a thorough understanding of anatomy, physiology, medical treatment and disease processes.
Experience. The legal nurse consultant has extensive clinical experience, which includes interpretation of medical records and medical literature.
Resourcefulness. The legal nurse consultant possesses a network of medical and professional resources and contacts.
Benefits Of Hiring A Certified Legal Nurse Consultant (CLNC®):
- Identify, organize and analyze pertinent medical records
- Close the gap between the medical and judicial System
- Analyze important medical information to help solve cases
- Evaluate case strengths and weaknesses
- Aid in the education of attorneys and paralegals about medical facts and issues in relation to the case or claim
- Interpret medical records, hospital policies and documents to arbitrate the case
- Assemble witnesses and evidence lists for trial
- Locate or prepare demonstrative evidence for trial
- Assist attorneys to develop case strategies
- Appraise and Assess the possible breach of duty of Healthcare Staff or Practitioners