We provide medical consulting for attorneys. A legal nurse consultant understands anatomy, physiology, medical treatments, and uses this knowledge to aid in the education of attorneys about medical issues related to their case. In other words, we can help you bridge the gap between the medical and judicial systems. Among our many services, we offer:
- Analysis and interpretation of pertinent medical records
- Evaluation of both the strengths and weaknesses of your case
- Preparation of demonstrative evidence for a trial
- Assessment of any possible breach of duty of healthcare practitioners
- Much more
Ready to Hire A Legal Nurse Consultant? Call Us At (949) 338-1106.
Annie Pothen, RN,BSN,CLNC
Annie Pothen is a Registered Nurse and Certified Legal Nurse Consultant with over 32 years of professional nursing education and experience in Critical Care, Cardiology, Medical/ Surgical, Pulmonology, Endocrine & Infertility departments.
Annie Pothern has extensive experience in areas including:
- 32 years of professional nursing
- Interviewing patients, staff, and witnesses
- Deciphering electronic medical records
- Understanding hospital staffing, policies, and procedures